Exilis offers a non-surgical solution for fat reduction and body tightening anywhere on the body using radio frequency energy. This thermal energy causes the fat cells to shrink, while stimulating and strengthening the collagen, which improves skin laxity. The most frequent areas treated with Exilis are:
- “bra fat”
- “love handles”
Who is a candidate?
- Exilis body tightening can be used on anyone who does not have a pacemaker, defibulator, ormetal implants in the area being treated.
- It is best to have a consultation before beginning treatments so that the provider can take a look at the area and let you know what results you can expect.
- Exilis is not a replacement for surgery or a face lift, but is a great noninvasive body contouring alternative.
What to expect?
- It is important to be very hydrated before you treatment. Being hydrated will help to make the treatment more comfortable.
- The provider will access the area and will talk with you about what your expectations are for the procedure. The procedure takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 1 ½ hours
Typically you will need four treatments 7-14 days apart to receive maximum benefits. The results from Exilis therapy is gradual and may take 2-4 months to maximize the effects of the treatment.
Starting at $295