LASER ACNE TREATMENT
Smoothbeam is an advanced non-invasive, multi-effect laser skin care treatment for:
• Overactive sebaceous glands
• Reducing active acne
• Reversing some collagen loss due to acne scarring
Smoothbeam uses a revolutionary process that delivers the laser energy through your skin’s surface, to gently stimulate the production of collagen and change the function of the sebaceous glands that cause acne, while its dynamic cooling device protects the outer layer of your skin. As the new collagen forms, it softens the appearance of acne scars and reduces the number of acne lesions on your skin. It is possible that you will need several treatments depending on severity of the acne and the desired result. You will experience some redness and peeling after the procedure that should subside in a few days and it is important for you to wear sunscreen and stay out of the sun after laser skin care treatments.
Who is a good candidate?
Anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their acne.
What to expect?
• When you come for your treatment a topical numbing cream will be applied.
• The treatment will last 10-30 minutes depending on amount of surface area.
• It typically takes 1-4 treatments to see best results. The number of treatments depends on the severity of acne and skin reaction. The treatments are spaced 4 weeks apart
• You will be more sun sensitive following treatments.
Starting at $150