Dermatologist Facials and Skin Peels
Microdermabrasion is a gentle, no downtime way to instantly refresh and rejuvenate your skin. We use a diamond tipped wand to gently exfoliate the skin leaving it feeling noticeably smoother and softer. Combine with the Dr. Lamond Signature Facial for an even more amazing glow.
Starting at $125
DR. LAMOND SIGNATURE FACIAL
Our Signature Facial is designed to address the special needs of your skin. A skin-type specific cleanse is combined with exfoliation, extractions, and a nourishing treatment mask. This relaxing facial also incorporates a soothing massage of the scalp, head, face and neck, and is ideal for maintenance between our more targeted skin care treatments. Facial can be combined with Silk skin peel for a deeper exfoliation. Facials are recommended every 4-6 weeks to maintain healthy skin.
Starting at $100
DERMABLUE SIGNATURE PEEL
The Dermablue signature skin peel will help you get a healthier, more youthful look and feel with minimal downtime! This gentle renewal process has been clinically proven to help improve your skin tone and texture while lessening superficial lines and boosting collagen production. The skin peel is customizable depending on skin type and expectation of result.
- Treats hyperpigmentation
- Reverses sun damage
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Improves acne
- Improves scarring
- Stimulates the growth of collagen to repair fine lines and wrinkles
What to expect?
- The signature skin peel is done in office and the procedure takes about 30 minutes. You will leave the solution on your skin for 4 hours so you will want to head home after the procedure.
- The procedure is very comfortable, patients report only a mild stinging while the solution is applied. Around the third day you will notice the peeling process taking place.
- This will continue for about one week. You may apply makeup and moisturizer to minimize the peeling.
- You will be given a post peel packet when you leave that includes product and instructions on how to care for your skin. Treatment success depends on following your post care instructions and using the recommended products properly.
Who is a candidate?
The signature skin peel is suitable for all skin types. It has been tested and used on a variety of skin tones and can be used on individuals as young as 12 years old.
If aging, acne, or too much time in the sun has left your face with blotches, scaring or uneven tone and texture, our laser peel may help your skin look younger and healthier. Laser Peel removes skin layer by layer with precision. The new skin cells that form during healing will improve dark pigmentation and lead to overall skin rejuvenation.
- Best treatment for pigment changes/browns and reversing seasonal sun damage
- Inprovement for skin tone and texture
- Down time ranging 3-4 days for peeeling
- Can help maintain the long term effects of a previous laser resurfacing treatment
Pricing starting at 75.00 depending on individual treatment area. Or $595 for full face and $795 for face and neck