HOLLYWOOD LASER PEEL
Spectra Peel is a no-downtime procedure that helps rejuvenate the appearance of aging, damaged skin. This gentle procedure is safe on most skin types and is a great way to get a quick skin refresher without the longer downtime associated with other laser procedures.
Procedure Perks: evens skin tone, reducing browns, reducing the appearance of pigment, pores and fine lines. Skin will fill and look younger. The treatment can be performed alone but works best when you have several treatments over a period of time.
For more information CLICK HERE.
The Dermablue signature chemical peel is an anti-aging, rejunvating and restorative option to provide a healthier, more youthful look and feel with minimal downtime! This gentle renewal process has been clinically proven to help improve your skin tone and texture while lessening superficial lines and boosting collagen production. The skin peel is customizable depending on skin type and expectation of result.
- Treats hyperpigmentation
- Reverses sun damage
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Improves acne
- Improves scarring
- Stimulates the growth of collagen to repair fine lines and wrinkles
What can Vi Peel do for my Skin?
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores a more even skin tone
- Smooths away rough skin
- Reduces age spots and sun damage
What to expect?
- The signature skin peel is done in office and the procedure takes about 30 minutes. You will leave the solution on your skin for 4 hours so you will want to head home after the procedure.
- The procedure is very comfortable, patients report only a mild stinging while the solution is applied. Around the third day you will notice the peeling process taking place.
- This will continue for about one week. You may apply makeup and moisturizer to minimize the peeling.
- You will be given a post peel packet when you leave that includes product and instructions on how to care for your skin. Treatment success depends on following your post care instructions and using the recommended products properly.
Who is a candidate?
The signature skin peel is suitable for all skin types. It has been tested and used on a variety of skin tones and can be used on individuals as young as 12 years old.
VI Peel Results?
93% of people claim they visually saw a difference in the texture and smoothness in their skin
94% of people claim that their skin looked radiant and more improved
99% of people will likely recommend the VI Peel to friends and family
What is the cost of the Vi Peel?
The cost of the Vi Peel starts at $295 per treatment