Hair Restoration Treatments
We have an exciting non-surgical therapeutic option for patients who require stimulation of hair growth for hair loss conditions. Human blood contains cells which contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. Our solution contains many growth factors that stimulate the hair follicle’s growth. The primary purpose of using this in hair restoration is to stimulate inactive or newly implanted hair follicles into an active growth phase, which in turn starts to grow hair once again.
How does This Hair Restoration Work?
Blood is drawn in our office as though you are having routine blood testing at your primary care physician’s office. The blood is spun in a centrifuge and the cells are separated and removed from the rest of the blood. The highly concentrated plasma is then injected into the scalp. There is very little discomfort and no downtime. There is good medical evidence to support the use of this solution for hair growth in men and women.
Why This Method for Hair Restoration?
- Simple non-surgical procedure.
- Short procedure (you can go back to your normal day in about an hour).
- Very safe.
- Quick recovery period.
- Natural-looking end results.
- Effective for men and women
- Helps nourish existing hair and prevent future hair loss
- Can help accelerate hair growth after hair transplant procedures