Healthy skin is a feature we all wish to have and what you may not know is, healthy skin can be achieved if we use the right products and take the time to pamper ourselves!
Getting a facial is one way to make sure you are taking care of your skin! Aesthetician facials are not just a luxury splurge to get once a year, scheduling a monthly facial has many benefits to accomplishing radiant, healthy skin! Here are a few to get excited about before making your appointment:
- Facials get the blood flowing! Increasing blood circulation to the skin allows for the renewal of skin cells which will overall give you a nice skin glow!
- Aesthetician facials give a little extra love to your pores! Not only can your aesthetician do extractions of impurities that can help stop acne and promote clear skin, but getting a facial can also help with SHRINKING pore size! Who doesn’t want that?!
- Deep exfoliation anyone? Facials can smooth the skin, improve the skin’s ability to retain hydration and overall even out skin tone.
- Fight the aging process. The massage and exfoliation from regular facials can reduce fine lines and age spots. The use of antioxidants can slow down the aging process and will make your skin feel healthier, smoother and radiant!
- Say goodbye to puffiness! Aesthetician facials can help decrease waste underneath skin that can cause puffiness and fluid accumulation. Think of it as a nice detox!
- Free counseling! That’s right. Take advantage of your time with your licensed aesthetician and ask about ideal products you should be using at home to continue your skin care!
DermaBlue has a licensed aesthetician on staff and we would love to help get you started on your facial journey with one of our Dr. LaMond Signature Facials! Our products are plant-based and paraben free!