Laser Vein Therapy
Laser Vein Therapy is the best laser skin care treatment for spider veins on the face or small leg vessels, typically caused by rosacea or sun damage. Spider veins do not serve any purpose, in fact, these veins are dysfunctional and having them treated can improve circulation as blood is rerouted to healthier veins. Multiple treatments may be necessary, but progress is significant after one treatment. Patients generally come in for maintenance once or twice a year to maintain results. Common areas treated are:
- Lower leg
Who is a good candidate?
- If you avoid shorts or swimwear because of the appearance of your legs.
- You cover the veins on your face to camouflage them.
- You do not have any history of blood clots
What to Expect?
- The laser technician will trace each vein with the laser, you will feel a slight rubber band snapping feeling on your skin.
- There will be some slight swelling, redness, and possible bruising.
- You should avoid strenuous activities for 24 hours.
- The laser will make the skin more sun sensitive.