Smoothbeam is an advanced non-invasive, multi-effect laser skin care treatment for:
• Overactive sebaceous glands
• Reducing active acne
• Reversing some collagen loss due to acne scarring
Smoothbeam uses a revolutionary process that delivers the laser energy through your skin’s surface, to gently stimulate the production of collagen and change the function of the sebaceous glands that cause acne, while its dynamic cooling device protects the outer layer of your skin.
As the new collagen forms, it softens the appearance of acne scars and reduces the number of acne lesions on your skin. It is possible that you will need several treatments depending on severity of the acne and the desired result.
You will experience some redness and peeling after the procedure that should subside in a few days and it is important for you to wear sunscreen and stay out of the sun after laser skin care treatments.
• When you come for your treatment a topical numbing cream will be applied.
• The treatment will last 10-30 minutes depending on amount of surface area.
• It typically takes 1-4 treatments to see best results. The number of treatments depends on the severity of acne and skin reaction. The treatments are spaced 4 weeks apart
• You will be more sun sensitive following treatments.
RF microneedling combines microneedling with the application of radiofrequency energy. This combination triggers even more significant collagen production, making it particularly effective for addressing skin laxity and deeper wrinkles.
Sculptra injections work to boost your natural collagen production, producing long-lasting results. This FDA-approved injectable helps smooth cheek wrinkles, smile lines and improves overall skin quality. This is a great option for those who wish to appear more youthful-looking without appearing like they’ve had work done .