DermaBlue is a dermatological and cosmetic company offering skincare services. We take great care to avoid storing information on our users, as their privacy is our priority. As a result, we are proud to be COPPA, HIPPA, GDPR and ADA compliant. This compliance ensures that our patients, and any individual that uses our website has protected information.
Note: DermaBlue does not collect any personally identifiable information about end-users (users visiting websites that host the DermaBlue website), such information is invisible to DermaBlue and therefore cannot be provided to any third parties, even under duress.
1. What Information We Collect
Limited personal information (contact information) is collected when a user fills out a form on our websiteThis information may identify a website owner as an individual or a company, and may include first name, last name, email address and telephone number. Our website is hosted with a secure server including an SSL certificate to maintain protection of stolen information submitted over a web form.
DermaBlue collects limited anonymous info as follows: metrics on the number of times an individual visits the website, & which pages they visited.
2. How We Use Website Owner Information
DermaBlue uses website owner contact and anonymous information internally to understand their needs and provide better service and support, in particular:
- Internal record keeping: to establish and update user accounts.
- Answering questions: to respond to queries sent to us.
- Improving or expanding DermaBlue’s accessibility content and offerings, including software and services.
- Promotion: should you choose to accept, we may periodically send promotional emails about DermaBlue’s new services, special offers or other information.
- DermaBlue analyzes data about website visits and usage to improve the DermaBlue website content in order to better tailor it to end users’ desired understanding.
3. Who We Disclose Website Owner Information to
DermaBlue discloses website owner personal and anonymous information as follows:
- DermaBlue securely discloses personal information to a third party patient scheduling platform for the purpose of booking a patient to our scheduling calendar.
- To respond to inquiries from law enforcement or to defend our rights or the rights of others.
4. Third Party Software and Services
Use of DermaBlue’s website may involve third party software and services.
DermaBlue is committed to ensuring that any information that is collected remains secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure DermaBlue has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. DermaBlue uses industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to transfer private personal information.
Only DermaBlue’s website and services are publicly accessible, no additional ports are opened in our system other than as required and any information stored in our databases is not publicly accessible and exists only on our internal network.
7. Contact Us
1998 Hendersonville Rd, Unit 53
Asheville, NC 28803
Last Edited on 01-01-2021